Wednesday 16 February 2011

Album cover design


This is a mock up of how I would like my album cover to look. these are not my images. i did the design and layout in illustrator but had to convert to photoshop to upload onto blogger hence the clear outlines of the pictures and the layering.

I like how how the reflected moon is orange and slightly blurred out. The orange colour of the moon and the tree outline also give a sense of perspective, this is not two moons there is another side to the moon. i was going to have the triangle and he colour incorporated over he moons but i think that it works better when placed at the bottom with the title in between.

the text used in the title works really well and shows clearly against the black background, the text is a clearly legible copperplate font. overall when the whole thing is blended together and the outlines are removed I think it will be quite effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment