Wednesday 15 December 2010

Location and Design



With this image i wanted to look at the lines from a design point of view. I Think that maybe we could use pattern and colour in the band promotion and identity project. this i intend to use as a base for a colour design with some of the band graphics on it.

I like the effect of the stamped concrete and think that this is an effect that could be achieved on illustrator.  Although the text is something that I think will need to be change to fit the product.

One of the scenes above without the frost and snow. I am not sure that this will work as a location as this is basically one of the barriers by the river.
Another idea from pattern and design that I think could work, either as stripes or different materials in pattern and texture. If something like that could be changed to greyscale and then a band logo added this could help make an effective album cover.

I like the angle that I took this image and the overall effect of the lines. I think it looks more like a stock image or a photo from the college brochure than the ideal photo for a rock promotion shoot.

With this image I think that lines in the bricks lead to the hand rail and the contrasting lines of the stairs. If this shot could be made wider I think that this would make a good location shoot for the album cover. I like the tone of the bricks on the wall. i think that the wall space could be used with a grafitti style band logo on it.

From a design perspective Lines could be really important in the overall product not just from a photography point of view, there is contrast here but I want to accentuate the colours from a design point of view. An ideal starting image for a design project.

I think that he bright colours and the use of lines really work here. I like how the bright orange really contrast with the blue and I think these could really work in the promotional projects.

I think these would make an ideal set piece for the photo shoot and I like the fact that they are a bright colour and have an interesting shape.

Long exposure with lots of camera movement, its actually from the stools above giving it a pink/purple tone. this is something I could work on with an object of stringer colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment