Wednesday 19 January 2011

Band Poster/Album Cover


This is another band poster/album cover that I created using Illustrator, I started by finding more free fonts online. I found some vector images of people silhouettes online and once I imported them into Illustrator I used the live trace tool to separate the people as they were originally two images. Using the new texts I gave it a title and a name, these were done with the same method that I used to create the first album cover. The last three words, the title, also fit with the way that I have arranged the people in the picture and the title text. I found a picture of the Eiffel Tower and changed the contrast so that it was the same contrast scale as the people. It gives a sense of narrative or what might be in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment